Customizing Your Urban Barnwood Dining Set
Ordering your dining set from Martin’s Amish Furniture couldn’t be easier. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you step-by-step in ordering the perfect set for you.
1. Choose Your Base Furniture Set
You can customize both your table style and chair or bench style to create your own unique custom design. Here are some tips on building your custom dining set:
- First, Select Your Chair since these tend to be more unique and tables are more standard piece to match.
- What table top size do you need? How many leaves?
- What style of table do you like between a pedestal or leg table?
- Choose your table shape oval
- Choose your edge
2. Choose Your Wood
Urban Barnwood Dining Sets wood options vary based on the design selected.
*Tip – The wood you select will have a large impact on the table price.
3. Choose Your Stain
Urban Barnwood Stain Options vary based on the collection.
* Tip – Bring in a piece of flooring, door or cabinet when coming into the store so you can compare it with stain options and select the best one for you.